K-1 and K-3

K-1 and K-3

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

 Today in class, we did a owl project that was another "listening and following directions" activity. Both classes saw what we were making and they couldn't wait to make their own in class with me! Before doing the activity together, I explained that this was a BIG project that required a lot of their best listening so that they could follow my step-by-step directions to complete it on their own.  I asked them if they brought their best listening ears to school today? They all laughed and said they were ready! :) Next, I did the activity with them going slowly step-by-step so that they could see how to cut all the construction paper pieces into creating their owls. When they were done, they were so excited and they had so much fun showing them off to one another! They added some fun detail to their owl backgrounds to make them even more unique. I LOVED all the detail they added! I was SO proud of how well they all did listening and ensuring that they were watching me so that they cut their pieces the same way I did. All of their owls turned out GREAT! Here are some pictures of both classes making their owls today:









































It was another fun day in kindergarten! I can't believe we only 6 days left. It is going by so fast! :)