K-1 and K-3

K-1 and K-3

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Meet everyone in K-1!

It was so much fun meeting all my "new" kindergarten friends and seeing the BIG smiles and excitement that filled our classroom! I was amazed with how well they did following the "new" routines I was putting into place and how well they all sat and listened throughout our kindergarten day together! It was truly a wonderful day in K-1! I was amazed with how well they did with a full first day! We did calendar, learned about the daily routine, talked about some school rules, read a few fun read alouds, did a "How to use a crayon" lesson, played a Get To Know You game to learn each others' names and we also had a long indoor recess so they could get to know each other. We also had our first gym class with Mr. Post and my kinders LOVED that! They had such a fun day! At the end of our day, I had many friends come up to me and say, "This is the best day ever! It was AWESOME!" which melted my heart! I kept telling them that after today, it only gets better each and every day! Here are some pictures I took today of the class so you could see who your child's classmates are. I can't wait for Day 2 tomorrow!


Leo

Penelope K.

Mack

Lily

Kyle

Avery

Zack

Mikey

Bernie

Corinne

Miles

Penelope R.

Ellie

Keller

Calvin

Eliana

Eliza

Charlie