K-1 and K-3

K-1 and K-3

Thursday, August 19, 2021

 It was so much fun meeting all my "new" kindergarten friends and seeing the BIG smiles and excitement that filled our classroom! I was amazed with how well they did following the "new" routines I was putting into place and how well they all sat and listened throughout our kindergarten day together! It was truly a wonderful day in K-1 and K-3! We did calendar, learned about the daily routine, did a "This Is Me" page, played "Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar" to learn each others' names and both classes had a long recess so they could get to know each other. They had such a fun day! At the end of our day, I had many friends come up to me and say, "This is the best day ever!" and my favorite was "Mrs. Naughten, I don't ever want to have any other teacher. I love you!" It melted my heart! I kept telling them that after today, it only gets better each and every day! Here are some pictures I took today of both classes so you could see who your child's classmates are. 


Here are my morning (K-1)  friends: (masks were only taken off for a few seconds just to take the pic and immediately put back on).

Ellie

Paige

Oliver

Avalyn

Jennifer

Henry

Georgia "GG"

Ethan

Knox

Fiona

Elias

Callahan

Abby

Lillian

Kento

Julia

Julia


Josephine "Joey"

Here are the afternoon (K-3) friends:

Dominik

James

Quinn

Evangelina "Eva"

Taji

Charlotte

Cole

Alenia

Owen

Sophia

Charlie

Anya

Madeline 

Leon

Jacob

Mairin
Loic

                                                 

It was such a fun first day and I'm looking forward to another wonderful one tomorrow! Have a great night, everyone!

Some extra pictures of my kinder friends hard at work today: