K-1 and K-3
Sunday, August 23, 2026
Friday fun!
In school on Friday, we had HOOT rotations where we learned about school expectations in every part of the school and what behavior/sound level is expected in those areas. The class did a wonderful job listening and asked good questions at each part of our rotation. In the afternoon, we had our first school assembly where Ms. Davis and Mrs. Martin ran the assembly to get us ready for the school year! It was a great assembly to kick off our fun learning year in kindergarten! In the classroom, we are continuing to learn the routine, classroom expectations and I did a few lessons on how to use crayons and pencils appropriately in the classroom. With each mini-lesson, they did a practice activity to go with them. During "snack and story," I read them Our Class Family and I did an activity with the class to go along with it. They all got a school page and they got to answer questions about themselves on the page. When we finished them, I hung them in the hall for all of Olive to see and for you to peek at on Curriculum Night this week. They were so proud of their finished projects and it's so fun to look at them to learn more about each of our K-1 friends!
















