K-1 and K-3

K-1 and K-3

Thursday, August 17, 2023

What A Fun First Day in K-1 and K-3!

It was so much fun meeting all my "new" kindergarten friends and seeing the BIG smiles and excitement that filled our classroom! I was amazed with how well they did following the "new" routines I was putting into place and how well they all sat and listened throughout our kindergarten day together! It was truly a wonderful day in K-1 and K-3! We did calendar, learned about the daily routine, did a "How to use a pencil" lesson, played "Who Stole The Cookie From The Cookie Jar" to learn each others' names and both classes had a long indoor recess so they could get to know each other. They had such a fun day! At the end of our day, I had many friends come up to me and say, "This is the best day ever!" which melted my heart! I kept telling them that after today, it only gets better each and every day! Here are some pictures I took today of both classes so you could see who your child's classmates are. 


Here are my morning (K-1)  friends: 

Bobby

Logan

Archer

Charlie

Mikaela

Jack

Everett

Jameson

Joe

Charlie

Ameila

Nikolas

Grace

Lila

Emmett

Emilio

Here are my afternoon K-3 friends:


Blake

Teddy

Isla

Ari

Rhett

Brooklyn

Cate

Aby

Izzy

Maddie

Emma

Lily

Luc

Sam

Micah

Amy

What a fun first day in kindergarten! I am looking forward to another fantastic day tomorrow!